The B-Dry® System has been stopping basement water leakage for homeowners since 1958 – unlike the “others”, this system is not a band aid but a permanent solution.
We at B-Dry of Mid State Illinois Waterproofing believe that waterproofing your basement is absolutely vital, and we feel so strongly about it, we built a business around it!
Keeping your basement dry is of the utmost importance. Excessively moist, wet basements can cause all sorts of problems, aside from simply smelling funny.
Before you consider another company to solve your basement leakage problems, remember that structural waterproofing is a specialized industry that demands experience if you expect your waterproofing to last. Waterproofing discounters often use subcontractors. Controls over experience and workmanship are difficult to manage and maintain. We handle every aspect of your waterproofing solution.
Why is my Basement wet?
Main Causes of Basement Leakage:
- Shrinking or cracking of the concrete foundation
- Water pooling alongside foundation walls or under the floor
- Water collecting next to the foundation
- Water seeping into foundation blocks or cracks
- Clogged or cracked footing drainpipe
- Improper gutter or downspout drainage
- Poorly maintained window wells